TO UPDATE YOUR CURRENT LISTING
- There is no charge to update your contact information.
- There is a $50 fee for changing categories or adding a new listing.
- Applicants must reside in Wisconsin.
- Applicants may be asked for a current resume and/or local references.
- All applicants must pay an application fee of $50 for each category. All application fees are non-refundable regardless of whether an application is accepted or not.
- Listings are editorial content and have no monetary value.
- Advertising is not related to listings in the directory.
- Badger Guide LLC has final say in all matters regarding what is printed in The Wisconsin Production Guide. Badger Guide LLC reserves the right to review, confirm, edit and or omit any listing in whole or in part at our discretion.
Listings in the directory are free, however all new applicants must pay an application fee of $50 per category applied for. There is no charge to update your listings.
Applicants can pay by check, credit card or paypal (Charges will appear as Badger Guide LLC.)
***APPLICATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE***
The application fee does not guarantee you a listing in the Wisconsin Production Guide.
Not all applications will be accepted. We reserve the right to re-qualify or remove listings at any time. Listings in the directory are editorial content and not related to advertisements.
If you are applying for a listing as a production company or post house do not apply for any freelance or crew positions. Employees of Production Companies will not qualify for a crew or freelance listing.
To apply send an email with your contact information
and the categories you are applying for.