TO UPDATE YOUR CURRENT LISTING
- There is no charge to update your contact information.
- There is a $50 fee for changing categories or adding a new listing.
- Applicants must reside in Wisconsin.
- Applicants may be asked for a current resume and/or local references.
- All applicants must pay an application fee of $50 for each category. All application fees are non-refundable regardless of whether an application is accepted or not.
- Listings are editorial content and have no monetary value.
- Advertisements are not necessarily related to listings in the directory.
Listings in the directory are free, however all new applicants must pay an application fee of $50 per category applied for. There is no charge to update your listings.
Applicants can pay by check, PayPal, Cash App, or Venmo.
***APPLICATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE***
To apply send an email with your contact information
and the categories you are applying for.
The application fee does not guarantee you a listing in the Wisconsin Production Guide.
Not all applications will be accepted. We reserve the right to re-qualify or remove listings at any time. Listings in the directory are editorial content and not related to advertisements.